2) What is your primary job at Synthesis?
Executive Producer Localization & Partner.
3) How and when did you enter the game localization industry?
2007, as founder of Periscope Studio.
4) What are you doing today?
Managing audio projects, quoting, invoicing & trying to get along with new Windows 8:-)
5) What was your most demanding project and what made it so interesting?
The Elder Scrolls Online – it was simply the biggest project I ever handled, where words like “few”, “little” or “quick” just didn’t exist!
6) What is your favourite game and why?
Skyrim – first real AAA title for us, delivering a major impact for our company’s development – and a fantastic game which I truly love.
7) What do you love about videogames localization?
The games themselves and the people’s passion when working on them – on the developer’s side as well as the localizer’s.
8) What do you dislike about videogames localization?
Urgency in production is over-present – and usually just available in size XXL.
9) Final question: what do you do when you’re not sitting in front of your computer?
Trying to keep me away from it by doing as many activities as possible without the need of screens or the internet – keeping life balanced:-) I love spending time outside, on the bike, on the water, seeing friends and family etc.